Things To Do Labor Day Weekend Lafayette 2021

09/02/2021Purdue Farmers Market - 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM - Memorial MallShop fresh garden flowers, baked goods, vegetables, fruits, plus honey, jams and jellies. A…

Recycling In Lafayette, IN

Lafayette, IN has many recycling options and here is how you can get involved! Read below to learn how to recycle, where to drop off…

Father’s Day Weekend Events Lafayette 2021

Fathers Day is coming up on Sunday June 20th, so I thought I would share some local Events happening in the Greater Lafayette Area for…

Bike To Work Day Lafayette 2021

Hey Lafayette! May 21st 2021 is Ride Your Bike To Work Day!If you have an opportunity to ride to work, head on over to the…

New Events At The Farm At Prophetstown State Park

Looking for some entertaining and educational things to do? The Farm at Prophetstown has a wide variety of classes, farm to table dinners and events…

Bankruptcy & Real Estate

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, sometimes filing for bankruptcy is the solution that may best fit your situation. Before you feel like all hope…

4th Of July Fireworks and Events Lafayette 2021

Check out the list of fireworks and festivals happening in 2022! We are headed into fireworks season again, so I thought Id put together a…

Memorial Day Events Lafayette 2021

Hey Lafayette! Memorial Day weekend is us! Here are a few local events to enjoy. Get out there and have some fun!Carnahan Hall Presents: Clave…

Mother’s Day Events Lafayette 2021

Mothers Day is coming up on Sunday May 9th, so I thought I would share some local Mothers Day Events happening in the Greater Lafayette…

Easter Egg Hunts & Events Lafayette 2021

Get ready Lafayette!! Easter is 4/4/21 this year and here are some fun Easter egg hunts and events happening in Lafayette, 2021.Looking for current events,…